Our website contains links to partner sites. If you click from our site to the partner's site and purchase their services there, we will receive a commission for mediation (Find out more information). This form of cooperation does not affect the objectivity of our reviews. With each purchase made through links from our site, you support our editorial office so that we can create quality and useful content in the future. Thank you.
Artificial Intelligence is gaining popularity in all areas of technology, and includes the use of computers or robots controlled by computers to perform those tasks that were hitherto performed by humans.
The COVID 19 virus changed our lives and the way we operate globally. The answer to this shift was definitely technology, Artificial Intelligence, and machine learning.
Artificial intelligence has evolved tremendously, as experts look for ways and possibilities that to achieve tasks and goal quicker and more efficiently via the use of smart algorithms.
Today, several organizations have produced new technologies that have not only altered our lives but have also changed the way we do things. These trends can be viewed below:
1. Hyper automation technologies
With the advancement of the world towards technology, it is natural that one may want to automate the entire business process and not just small everyday tasks.
The Hyper Automation process uses some tools to allow businesses to identify, automate and vet different IT processes and businesses.
Simply put, hyper automation is a way of connecting people and businesses together worldwide.
The Hyper Automation Software like Artificial intelligence and(AI) and Machine Learning (ML) can help manage all the projects by studying repetitive processes and providing data to companies through analytics. All of these were previously unattainable with technology.
2. Hyper automation tools
The hyper automation technology works with some hyper automation tools. These tools help it perform its automation duty to various organizations. These tools include:
- Business Process Management (BPM)- This is a management process that uses the business process management software to create workflows, implement, and manage a variety of operational and organizational processes that can help any business achieve maximum output.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)- This technology utilizes RPA software robots. These robots, after being programmed and configured, can perform high-volume, repetitive and time-consuming manual tasks. With RPA, organizations can increase their employees’ productive ability, repetitive tasks can be left to the RPA , and workers can perform other duties. It can also speed up the rate at which tasks are performed.
- Artificial Intelligence- advances in RPA gave rise to Cognitive Automation; this is a higher level of intelligence. That is ideal for handling complex situations. The analysis reports produced by AI’s can be used for predictive models, document analyzing, text classification, increasing tstaff’s he knowledge base, and image classification. A significant benefit of AI’s is that they can effectively handle difficult processes faster.
- Low Code/ No Code Development Platforms- This particular technology has made it possible for businesses to save time and money; With a Low-Code Platform, developers can create viable applications with minimal coding effort. Applications can be created via the use of visual tools. With this, even without the services of a core professional, business owners will be able to create apps that will be beneficial to their businesses.
3. Artificial intelligence for cyber security
Today, more than ever, digital information stands the risk of being hacked by criminals. This can cause a huge loss to organizations. Thankfully, digital transformations can help users identify these threats and existing hazards. Digital transformation can be said to be the birth of cyber security. Organizations are constantly in search of ways to protect their digital files from cyber thieves. Artificial intelligence is the answer, as this technology can help detect cyber threats and other digital malfunctions so that they can be prevented before they occur.
4. Combination of the internet of things (IOT) and AI/ML
The Internet of Things is an established technology that connects several devices and people together across a network. This way, an enormous amount of data can be shared among multiple devices. The data can be analyzed through the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
An example could be the use of sensors to gather data on vehicle emissions and how this practice affects the environment. Machine Learning will then make use of algorithms to offer solutions to the problem, and this can greatly aid the Green Revolution.
This technology makes use of artificial intelligence to simplify IT operations and speed up the process of problem resolution in any IT driven environment.
A major function of AIOps is to collect “Big Data” and make use of this data to identify patterns, performance and events issues. This function makes it possible for users to enjoy an uninterrupted flow while making use of applications on their devices and systems. System hangs and reboots do not occur on systems that have the AIOps technology, this must be one feature that makes it quite popular.
In a broader sense, this technology simplifies complex IT operations that are difficult to monitor by humans.